Cultivating A Culture of
Providing schools with consistent tools to prioritize adult well-being and enhance whole school culture through a comprehensive workplace wellness community designed to build individual and collective growth and healing.
The Living YES Wellness Community provides
- Twice monthly LIVE Virtual Learning Sessions, with access to the recordings
- Over 100 ON DEMAND Guided Wellness Practices including Mindfulness, Movement, Meditation, Visualization, Tapping and many more.
- Guest Speakers throughout the year
- Monthly Wellness Challenges
- Private Discussion Forum to share ideas, challenges, wins, and receive feedback.
- Monthly Wellness Newsletter with practical tips and actions
- A Private Forum to connect with other Educators nationwide and build your supportive professional network
- AND SO MUCH MORE...
Application to Join the Living Yes Workplace Wellness Community
Membership is by application only. Annual fees are set based on the number of expected participants from your school or district.
We will keep your information private and not share it.
Some of the Schools and Districts that We Have Supported Include...
Egg Harbor Twp.
Henry Hudson Regional
Pasckack Valley Regional
Phillip's Academy, Newark